Level: Beginner to Advanced—Full Day class —No sewing machine required
|Jack in the Pulpits are some of my favorite wildflowers. In this class students get to pick from one of three patterns to make this woodland treasure. Raw edge fusing makes this class fun and fast and the special hand dyed fabrics make it a unique and beautiful piece to display in any room.
|Supply list for this class:
- Fabric Kit required $25 – pattern, (1/2 yard of of backgound fabric, 1/4 yard of two tone green fabric)
- 2-3 yards of Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt (no substitutions please)
- box of parchment paper
- 45mm rotary cutter with straight blade
- very sharp embroidery scissors
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker
- rotary mat and ruler (medium size mat and one other smaller older mat to use on the backside with the decorative blades)
- iron and ironing surface (towel or mat)
- Instructor will make available to purchase, decorative rotary blades, hand dyed cotton and silk fabrics
Back to workshops list.