Level: Beginner to Advanced—One day—No sewing machine required
|Everyone has fond memories of vacation time being at a Sea Side Village.
Now you can bring that memory to life with this fun and bright wall hanging.
Raw-edge fusing makes this class fun and easy, and you’ll learn new techniques to make it fast. A kit takes the worry out of fabric selection, and Frieda shows you machine-quilting tricks to complete this colorful wall hanging at home. Finished size 16″ x 20″
|Supply list for this class:
- $40-Paper pattern with written directions and hand dyed fabric Kit
- Really sharp small embroidery scissors for fabric
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker
- rotary mat and ruler (medium size mat and a smaller mat to use on the backside with the decorative blades)
- Iron & large bath towel for ironing surface/ plain muslin or fabric for smooth surface
- box of parchment paper that you buy at the grocery store, Reynolds or Costco brand preferred
- a standard poster found at craft, office, or fabric stores
- Rotary cutter/fancy rotary blades optional
- 3-4 yards of Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt (no substitutions please)
- Other hand-dyed fabric and threads will be available for purchase
Back to workshops list.