Level: Beginner to Advanced – One day class
Fall Sister Trees
Spring Sister Trees
|Raw -edge fusing makes quilting fun and fast. In this fusing class -Little Landscapes – Frieda will teach you new easy ways to make landscape quilts. Using collage techniques and raw edge fusing you will achieve beatiful effects. These are the little quilts you will want hanging on your wall to remind you of the places you have seen.
Supply list for this class:
- Fabric Kit required $30 (1 yard of fabric. 4 – fat quarters of land scape fabrics and Sister Trees pattern.
- 2 yards of Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt (no substitutions please)
- 45mm rotary cutter with straight blade
- very sharp embroidery scissors
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker
- rotary mat and ruler (medium size mat and smaller mat to turn over and use on the backside with decorative blades)
- iron and ironing surface (towel or mat) OR quilt guild sets up 4 ironing stations.
- Instructor will make available to purchase, decorative rotary blades, hand dyed cotton and silk fabrics
- In the two day class a sewing machine is required and decorative threads
Back to workshops list.