|Supply list for this class:
- Fabric Kit required $38 – includes paper pattern, 1 1/2 yard of fabric total – 1/4 yard of background fabric, 1/4 yard of two tone green fabric , 1/4 yard of brown, 1/4 yard of flower pink, 1/8 yard of three tone ( two shades of red and a bit of orange) silk for the cardinal, a square of black and a 1/4 yard for the outside border and binding.
- 3-4 yards of Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt (no substitutions please) Soft Fuse is also good
- box of parchment paper – I prefer Reynolds, Sam’s club or Costco brand.
- a large poster board (found at office supply, craft or fabric store) optional for transporting project to the iron.
- 45mm rotary cutter with straight blade
- very sharp embroidery scissors
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker (extra fine markers can only be found at the office supply store, I will have some for use and sale as well) a white pencil
- rotary mat and ruler (medium size mat and one other smaller older mat to use on the backside of the mat with the decorative blades)
- iron and ironing surface (towel or mat) I really like the small Clover iron, everyone can have one at their station as they don’t have very high voltage. Bring extension cords.
- Instructor will make available to purchase, decorative rotary blades, scissors and hand dyed cotton.