Level: ALL—1/2 Day class —No sewing machine required
|Blooming Fun. In this fusing class Frieda will teach you new easy ways to make this bright autumn flower. Using collage techniques and raw edge fusing you will achieve beatiful effects. This is the quilt you want hanging on your wall to cheer you through the winter.
Supply list for this class:
- Fabric Kit required $24 (1 yard of fabric = 1/2 yard of backgound, 1/2 yard of greens and 1/8 yard for flower heads)
- 2-3 yards of Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt(no substitutions please)
- 45mm rotary cutter with deckle + straight blade
- very sharp embroidery scissors
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker
- rotary mat and ruler (medium size mat and smaller mat to use on the backside)
- iron and ironing surface (towel or mat)
- Instructor will make available to purchase, decorative rotary blades, hand dyed cotton and silk fabrics
Back to workshops list.