Some of the benefits I get as an artist from my daily walks are –
1. It makes me stop and think. Regular stops are useful interruptions to creativity.
2. Inspiration ALWAYS arises when we are out. Refueling my creative body and mind.
3. Time is given to aim my efforts more accurately. I can focus on what I need and more importantly – WANT to do.
4. A brief pause helps me make a smarter next step.
5. It is physically good for both of us.
6. I am infused with spirituality every time I walk in the woods or around the pond.
Things that have become clear to me on these walks are –
1. It is O.K. to start over, and sometimes better.
2. It is O.K. to start without an end in sight.
3. It is O.K. to just start.
4. It is O.K.
I hope you all have a great weekend and get outside for a walk.