I like lists and recently I found this list on line and thought it was a great way to start a trip. things to ask each other while traveling, we will be going to visit one of our sons soon, so I am sharing it here with you in case you have a long trip in the near future.
To spice things up a little I will be posting something random about myself each blog (or close to it for a month) according to the following list of questions I have conjured up.
The idea is to record different parts of my personality for my posterity, and I guess you get to know me better by default. I think this’ll be super fun and I invite you to play along! I would LOVE to read what you have to say about yourself in regards to these questions, and get to know you better, too.
This could potentially be very hilarious.
I’m also thinking this list would make a fun date night?
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
So here we go.
A few random facts about myself –
- I like coffee ice cream A LOT
- I don’t care for chocolate
- I sleep a lot, I find I need at least 8 hours in a 24 hour cycle
- I make up words all the time
- I am innately messy but very clean
- I love watching movies in bed
- I don’t read the daily newspaper
- I listen to NPR in the mornings
- I love Science Friday and Car Talk
- I collect tatted hankies
- I like hand stitching
- I LOVE COLOR
- I like working out
- I am a younger sister
- I am way too sensitive and get my feelings hurt over stupid stuff
- I collect pin cushions
- I love my dog George very much (well you already knew that)
- I went to fashion design school
- I am a loner
- Laura Wasilowski and I are “kind of” partners. We share booth space at quilts shows.
We have a new DVD with Quilting Arts. You can download it NOW or pre-order the physical copy here.
Tell me a few random things about you.
I hope you are ready for the big day tomorrow!