Level: Beginner to Advanced—1 Day class —No sewing machine required
Frieda shares a new and easy way to make this enchanting garden quilt. Color-infused and comprised of fanciful shapes and a multitude of curves and motion, the piece is created using collage techniques and raw edge fusing to achieve its beautiful effect. This is the quilt you want hanging on your wall to cheer you through the seasons, all year long.
Supply list for this class:
Fabric Kit required $30- consist of – 1/2 yard of background fabric total = 1/16 yard of each flower color, 1/4 yard of green fabric,1/16 of two tone blue/green for dragonfly and pattern.
Other tools needed for class-
- 3 yards or Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt (no substitutions please)
- 45mm rotary cutter with straight blade
- very sharp embroidery scissors
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker
- rotary mat and ruler
- poster board found at office supply or craft/sewing store.
- one box of Reynolds parchment paper
- iron and ironing surface