Level: Beginner to Advanced—1 Day class —No sewing machine required
In this fusing class Frieda will teach you new easy ways to make this enchanting garden quilt. Using collage techniques and raw edge fusing you will achieve beautiful effects. This is the quilt you want hanging on your wall to cheer you through the seasons
Supply list for this class:
Fabric Kit required $30- consist of – 1/2 yard of background fabric total = 1/16 yard of each flower color, 1/4 yard of green fabric,1/16 of two tone blue/green for dragonfly and pattern.
Other tools needed for class-
- 3 yards or Wonder Under fusible web – it says #805 on the end of the bolt (no substitutions please)
- 45mm rotary cutter with straight blade
- very sharp embroidery scissors
- mechanical pencil and extra fine sharpie marker
- rotary mat and ruler
- poster board found at office supply or craft/sewing store.
- one box of Reynolds parchment paper
- iron and ironing surface