I am always so surprised at how fast a year goes by.
I look back at 2013 with laughter and joy,happiness and sadness.
- I received a new and beautiful grandchild named -Henry Raymond, after my father and his grandfather. A wonderful JOY.
- I lost my mother. A terrible sadness.
- I meet many new and wonderful people teaching. A wonderful Joy.
- A dear friend’s husband died. A terrible sadness.
- I will be a new grandma again in 2014. A wonderful JOY.
And so the circle of life goes on.
I am looking forward to 2014 to see what great and fun things will come into my life.
One way I mark off the events in my life is to mark them on a calendar.
My mom kept a daily calendar and marked off life events as well as her appointments. It was fun going back through them. She kept all the calendars from her life just like a dairy.
This is my 2014 Calendar.
You can order one on my website and mark the events in your life on it.
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!!!!